CHEMICAL PEELS (FROM R650 PER SESSION)
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve and smooth the texture of the skin. Facial skin is mostly commonly treated, and the appearance of pigmentation and scarring may be improved. Chemical peels are intended to remove the outermost layers of the skin. The regenerated skin is smoother and less wrinkled.
Also broadly referred to as ‘skin rejuvenation’ and ‘skin surfacing’, the procedure is especially effective in treating static wrinkles, expression lines, pigmentation blemishes like freckles or so-called sun spots, scars, vascular conditions like blood-filled blisters or a constant flush of facial redness, and loss of skin tone. BEST BODY SKIN offers superficial peels, more commonly known as ‘fruit acid peels’, ‘glycol peels’ and ‘dermal peels’.
Brightens and smoothens the skin texture, evens out discolouration, reduces acne scarring as well as frown lines and wrinkles.
BEST BODY SKIN proudly offers the following superficial peel products:
- Optiphi: starts at a 30% peel to a 70% peel for more dramatic results
- DermaquestTM: levels 1, 2 and 3 are available
- Skinceuticals: you can choose between the Gel Peels range, Pigment Balance and the Advance Correct Peel
A more forceful approach to achieve better results in severe cases.
BEST BOY SKIN proudly offers the following dermal peel products:
- Cosmelan®: boasting the title of the world’s number 1 depigmentation treatment, it mainly treats severe cases, such as hormonal pigmentation
- Dermaderm®: another leading brand in used for dermal peels
Have a look at one of our most popular peels below; the Dermaquest CInfusion peel.
Please fill the form below to enquire about pricing.