Carboxy therapy is a proven technique that dramatically improves the appearance of skin by improving local tissue metabolism and perfusion through increased blood flow. Treatments are quick and effective. It is a non-surgical minimally invasive method. Anaesthetic cream is applied to the area pre procedure to assist with lessening the discomfort of the treatment. There is no downtime with Carboxy the area may feel slightly sensitive for a little while after the treatment.
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is injected into the subcutaneous tissue through a tiny 30G needle (0.3mm in diameter). From the injection point, the carbon dioxide diffuses easily into adjacent tissues. This method tricks the body into producing oxygen safely treating stretchmark’s, cellulite, fatty areas, scars, and acne.
- Carboxy Therapy is treatment for cellulite, stretch marks, and dark under-eye circles.
- It originated in French spas in the 1930s.
- The treatment can be administered to the following areas – eyelids, neck, face, arms, buttocks, stomach, and legs.
- It uses infusions of carbon dioxide, a naturally occurring gas in the body.
- It is safe and has no lasting side effects
- It’s a quick, 15 to 30-minute outpatient procedure.
- You can return to normal routines immediately, aside from swimming and bathing in a tub for 24 hours after treatment for cellulite or fat reduction.
HOW IT WORKS
|Description of Treatment||Carbon Dioxide in injected into the necessary area, tricking the body into producing oxygen safely|
|Treatment Time||20 mins on Face, 20 mins to an hour on the body depending on how many areas|
|Areas||Face and the body|
|How Often?||Every 2nd to 3rd day|
|Result Time||Visible difference seen after 6th – 10th treatments depending on body’s natural response, continued treatments required for better results|
|Side Effects||Bruising which will disappear after a few days, fatigue is possible depending on surface area treated|
|Next Visit||When the client schedule allows them to come. (max 2 weeks between visits, not applicable to maintenance period)|
|Contraindications||Pregnancy, lactation, CO2 retention, keloid scarring|
|Price||Starts from R450 up to R2060 per session, depending on severity and area.
Minimum 8 – 10 sessions, maintenance required.
Carboxy Therapy – Before & After Success Stories
*Terms and conditions apply. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Book Now and Receive 50% DISCOUNT on your CONSULTATION